Germany, Düsseldorf, IND, Delhi, IND, New Delhi, IND, Navi Mumbai, Netherlands, Amsterdam, Adhesive Technologies
Global Network Process Engineering Manager (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Analyze existing process technologies to identify improvement potential
- Support development of new processes in collaboration with Technology development, Network of experts and Process engineering teams across all regions
- Steer process engineering activities with regional process engineering teams and Global Investment Management
- Develop best implemented standard for copy paste effective productivity improvements
- Participate and drive technology decision within major investment to support local team in scoping size, type and automation within technology
- Work with regions/plant teams to consolidate learning on technology and communicate to network
- Technical sign-off of network projects to ensure latest best process set up in accordance to Safety, Sustainability, Quality and cost ambition.
- Support the introduction of new products pertaining to new/improved processes
- Manage Network of Experts for required technologies
- Setup a strategic technology road map to bring the technology & production network to the next level
- Excellent (Industrial) Engineering Master’s degree from top-tier university
- 10+ years of relevant work experience, thereof 4+ years in a technology leadership role preferred
- Process Engineering expertise for the Water Based Adhesives / Lubricants, Surface treatment and cleaners Technology
- Strong Collaboration & teamwork
- Cross-functional management experience
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical thinking skills, determination to achieve and hands-on mentality
- Excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.