Mexico, Monterrey, Beauty Care
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The CPFR Analyst is the direct communication link between Henkel Beauty Care Supply Chain, Sales and Customer Replenishment.
- The position manages the strategic supply planning process for our categories of items and ensures Customer`s in stock expectations are consistently achieved.
- The position also supports the preparation, communication, and flow of inventory for Customer's (promotional) events.
- Interpret high volumes of complex data and make buying recommendations to the Customer team.
- Review Key Performance Indicator trends & develop plans for improvement.
- Act as the onsite expert in the Henkel BC & Customer supply chain relationship and process and share that expertise to develop innovative solutions to causal drivers that impact forecast accuracy and retail instock.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business Administration, etc.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in consumer products companies.
- Expertise with Office: excel (advanced), power point, word.
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and written/oral communication skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions.