Mexico, Huixquilucan, Purchasing
CTM - Purchasing Logistics Coordinator
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Ensures the full potential of the Regional Basket Supply Base can be identified and assessed
- Challenges and enriches the MG’s goals and strategies, incl. all short, mid and long term fin. targets and any risk mitigation strategies
- Guarantees full achievement of regional basket targets by best in class execution of strategies and action plans
- Identifies and implements best business partnerships in close cooperation with the regional leaders.
- Aligns and cooperates with Regional and Global team, contributing towards overall sustainable solutions.
- Engineering, Administration and Economy or similar education
- Advanced English and Spanish, Portuguese is a Plus
- Advanced Excel & Power point
- Analytical thinking Logistics skills.