Henkel helps partners comply with the Charter of Trust for paper straw regulations in Europe
The importance of sustainability, when it comes to convenience products like drinking straws is increasing steadily for consumers as well as regularity bodies and legislation. Hence, suiting alternatives for single use plastics like paper straws are on high demand. On 24th March the Charter of Trust for paper straws was launched by 360° Foodservice, an association which Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a member of.
LOCTITE® HHD 3544F Provides Sustainable Alternative for Structural Bonding Applications
Henkel today announced the development and commercial availability of LOCTITE® HHD 3544F, the industry’s first bio-based polyurethane reactive (PUR) hot melt designed for consumer electronics assembly. This is the company’s inaugural consumer electronics-specific, bio-based PUR hot melt adhesive; approximately two-thirds of its content is sourced from renewable, plant-based feedstocks.
Henkel reports strong start to fiscal 2021
- Group sales show significant organic growth of +7.7 percent to around 5 billion euros, nominal growth of +0.8 percent adversely affected by currency headwinds
- All business units report organic sales growth:
- Adhesive Technologies with double-digit organic sales growth of +13.0 percent, nominal +6.7 percent
- Beauty Care reports good organic sales growth of +2.3 percent, nominal -1.1 percent
- Laundry & Home Care records very strong organic sales growth of +4.1 percent, nominal -5.6 percent
- Emerging markets with double-digit organic sales growth of +18.5 percent, mature markets grow +0.5 percent
- Henkel raises guidance for fiscal 2021:
- Organic sales growth: +4.0 to +6.0 percent
- EBIT margin*: 14.0 to 15.0 percent
- Earnings per preferred share (EPS)*: Increase in the high single-digit to mid-teens percentage range at constant exchange rates